samedi 6 août 2011

Ecuador: Government using one of its citizens not to sell off her virginity.


On May 10, 2009, Evelyn, an Ecuadorian, 28, housekeeper of the state living in Spain for seven years, has decided to sell her virginity to the highest bidder on the site quebarato.com.
        
Evelyn says she will produce a medical certificate attesting to her virginity to one that will choose.
         The elected representative must also provide a medical certificate and "during the act, there will be no kisses, no caresses, and a condom is used. It is I who will choose the hotel. This is my first time and  I am waiting for the man chosen to be delicate someone you trust come with me. These are my conditions." she says before adding the reserve price: 15,000 euros.
        
"I do not think auctioning my virginity will solve all my problems but it will give me some financial stability," she said to those who would be interested in his proposal.
        
"I do not steal anyone. It's my body, I do what I want," she said.
This modest maid who lives in the Valencia region has found nothing better, she told the daily El Mundo, to pay the medical treatment needed by his sick mother in Ecuador.
        
In El Mundo, the young woman, who said he had no alternative, insists that the decision is against their religious convictions and his mother was advised to go to this extreme but that 'She has no choice.
        
Publicized disarray of the young woman was quick to go back to the Ecuadorian authorities. The national secretariat of emigration immediately indicated that the Ecuadorian state intended to help Evelyn for it no longer provides, says the Spanish daily, El Mundo.
        
After checking the health of the mother of the young woman who suffers from Alzheimer's disease, Ecuador has pledged to fund the treatment and even offering a scholarship Evelyn for her to attend medical school . And so not to give up her virginity so sordid.
        
Surrounded to the south of Peru and Colombia to the north, the Republic of Ecuador had 14,306,876 inhabitants in 2010 over an area of ​​283,560 Km2. Independent of Spain since May 24, 1822, it is chaired by Rafael Correa. Ecuadorians are 95% Catholic.
        
The sexual and reproductive health remains a taboo subject in Ecuador.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire