jeudi 20 octobre 2011

Central African Republic: The Soldat Jean-Bedél Bokassa's confession.


"For France, I went to Indochina to fight. I have fought against the Nazi in forces of Free France. I gave my youth in France. And I did even if the French had killed my dad before my eyes, before the Prefecture of Mbaïki. I was six and my father was chief opposition to colonial occupation. my mother, in despair, committed suicide soon after. For twenty-two years, I fought for the French. they've decorated: a Military Cross, two crosses of the Resistance, the Legion of Honour and a pension officer. When they wanted diamonds, the politicians of Paris promised me a second Military Cross "published in Parola del Diavolo, Riccardo Orizio, Ed Laterza, 2002.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire