mercredi 15 février 2012

DR Congo: Kamikazes or Political Martyrs?

 
The prophesy of Simon Kimbangu

         "Government authorities (colonial) will require my physical a very long silence, but they never manage to destroy the work I have done, because it comes from our God and Father. While my individual will be subjected to humiliation and suffering, but my spiritual person will go into battle against the injustices sown by the peoples of the World of Darkness who came to colonize us.

        
"(...) But the decades following the liberation of Africa will be terrible and horrific. For all the early rulers of Africa free work for the benefit of whites. A great spiritual disorder and equipment will be installed. Rulers Africa's lead, on the advice of Whites, their respective populations in bloody wars and kill each other. Misery builds. Many young people leave Africa in hopes of fetching well-being in countries of whites. They speak all the languages ​​of Whites. Among them, many will be seduced by the material life of Whites. Thus, they become the prey of Whites. There will be many deaths and some of them will never see their parents.”

Prophet Simon Kimbangu (1889-1951)


The political testimony of Patrice Emery Lumumba

        
"(...) I'd rather die with my head high, unshakable faith and confidence profound in the destiny of my country, rather than live in submission and scorn of sacred principles.
History will one day have its say, but this is not history be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations, but one we teach in the countries emancipated from colonialism and its puppets."

Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba (1925-1961)


Laurent Désiré Kabila: The premonition about his assassination

        
"Congo is a strange country, he has many enemies, everyone is jealous! Is preparing a grand conspiracy. They also want their man here. Like me, I'm not the man of person, They want to shoot me to make the Congo their cash cow. Why do they want to kill me? "

President Laurent Desire Kabila (1939-2001)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire